Wednesday, June 15, 2011

stripped to the bone / I did no wrong

It's the world of our elders, we just live in it and try to get by. I try to keep my nose clean and not get embroiled in the politics of those with small minds and bitterness for reasons unknown.

I don't bother trying to kowtow, I don't want to play games of politics and power. If I wanted it that badly, I'd be in the corporate world getting paid more than I make now, and I don't want to speak ill of those I do like or have no opinion on and try harder to not to the same for those I don't care for as much.

I say too many stupid things as it is, and the discipline of negotiating words and utilizing as much taciturnity as possible instead of taking the easy way out and talking trash. I am trying to be better than this.

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Don't worry, I'm using my nonexistent programming skills to design a corporate-o-speak algorithm that only spews forth banalities and colorless platitudes, a Rosetta Stone for the workplace.

Anonymous said...

staying out of the gossip lane is always the higher road and often the more scenic one