Wednesday, June 1, 2011

if I get to choose I'll take something real...

Processing my frustration through conversation and creation, sculpting clay, scrawling verse and prayer, ripping out crabgrass in the garden, supplanting it with tropical-looking hostas and things that smell lemony, and maybe my standoffishness towards certain individuals has no small part to do with what they do.

I'm out of here in an hour to cook dinner for some friends and their kids, create, be in the sun, drive home listening to some good tunes and just to be gone for a little bit. I don't take many vacations, sometimes an early exit is good enough.

3 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Do you really think an early exit is professional demeanor for a robot?

that girl said...

Considering that we're surrounded by paranoid androids, you're probably right, but they're all leaving too.

Randal Graves said...

Then the singularity *has* arrived! Now we can all upload ourselves into the Great Machine.