Thursday, June 9, 2011

In Papa We Trust

Considering that we're still at war in Afghanistan and Libya, still occupying Iraq, waging "covert" battles in Yemen and predator-droning Mexico and Pakistan, I think that a certain recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize should get stripped of it just like Milli Vanilli last their Grammy. Just sayin'.

Anyways, on the subject of awards, I've now instituted the unofficial "Ernie" named after a certain suicidal manly man of manliness hunter/author, for dudes with way too much testosterone and so little gray matter that they end of being more or less suicidal.



I can't think of anyone better for this than a certain al-Sayed al-Essawy of Egypt, who claims to have jumped from ten-story buildings, is training kids to be super-warriors who can pull cars with their teeth, and has a fighting style known as the "Life or Death," which he will be using to fight a lion.

El-Sayed El-Essawy 1

Not only that, he's choosing to do so with the epic backdrop of the pyramids, and has more shows planned in the works:

"I have a whole series of shows planned in my head. I will pull an airplane with my teeth, and I will pull an airplane with my hair. I will also be run over by an airplane. In between each of these acts, there will be lion battles."


Someone get this guy a slot on Pay-Per-View.

Needless to say, the Egyptian government, having a lot of other things going on right now with a big revolution and all, isn't really taking him seriously.

Considering that this guy considers kicking dogs a vital part of his training, I pity his significant other, if he has one.

3 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Personally, I blame it on the rain.

For break, get whipped while pull cart with teeth? Life or Death would do all that *and* chew glass.

FLEX!

that girl said...

BUT DOES HE KNOW GYMKATA?

Randal Graves said...

Punch dogs in the face, get your own Star Wars station. Ingenious!