Tuesday, August 4, 2009

playlist 8/4/09

I didn't preview a reggae track thoroughly that had a pretty hefty profanity in it so I hope that the FCC wasn't listening... I cut it but that's the first time it's ever happened to me and it makes me nervous.

anyways:

U2 - dirty day
ani difranco - amazing grace
soulsavers - sunrise
amon tobin - mighty micro people
finley quaye - it's great when we're together
martina topley-bird - phoenix
dandy warhols - sleep
me'shell ndegeocello - andromeda & the milky way
foreign exchange - house of cards
common - tears and sorrow
amadou & mariam - politic amagni

sizzla - hard ground / damian marley & nas / malatu astatke (ghetto palms mini mix)

dennis brown - man next door
arrested development - raining revolution
les nubians - embrasse moi
sebulon gomachal - uri paris
the green arrows - chitima nditakure
ngatukonje nagarijone - glorified
salif keita - imagige
abdel gadir salim - bitzid min adhabi
habib koite - cigarette a bana
chiekh lo - shakara
gilberto gil & caetano veloso - cada macaco no seu galho
joe strummer - tony adams
novalima - mandinga
the green arrows - chimaminga chamumba

No comments: