Tuesday, July 28, 2009

playlist 7/28/09

incubus - agoraphobia
telescopes - spaceship
ataxia - the sides
bitter:sweet - our remains
the verve - life's an ocean
me'shell ndegeocello - bitter
mos def - no hay nada mas
the roots - baby
portishead - wandering stars
diplo - big lost
vulpes vulpes - inevitable instances
georgia ann muldrow & mos def- roses
gnarls barkley - who's gonna save my soul?
andrew bird's bowl of fire - satisfied
ollabelle -see line woman
natalie merchant - soldier
rokia traore - mouso niyalen
oumou sangare - wele wele wouton
esau mwawaya - funa funa
t-bone burnett - baby don't you say you love me
aretha franklin - save me
elsie mae - do you really wanna rescue me
watusi - oi gere
george benson - the ghetto (bossa remix)
the don, isaac, ezekiel combination - ire
mountain goats - jaipur
afghan whigs - citi soleil
ride - leave them all behind

No comments: