Tuesday, July 14, 2009

playlist 4/14/09

pretty much did this one on my laptop, which is nice because I don't glitch up and I can always supplement with the CD players and turntables if I want/need to. Also, the new Oumou Sangare album is very good.

viva voce - let's bend light
morcheeba - on the rhodes again
aretha franklin - save me
raphael saadiq - 100 yard dash
the fugees - no woman no cry
madlib - movie theme
kid koala - third world lover
ray c - unknown tracks 1 & 14
joy orbison - hyph mango
lupe fiasco - sunshine
lamb - angelica
pete rock - a little soul
the bellrays - every day I think of you
sharon jones and the dap-kings - take me with u
the dirtbombs - sun is shining
curtis mayfield - pusherman
nekwaha - semi colon
habib koite - pula ku
toubab krewe - bani
pharaoh's daughter - samai
malatu astatke - tezeta

No comments: