Wednesday, July 22, 2009

just because you're paranoid... doesn't mean they're after you

In my line of work, I see a lot of these people coming in and out who have very interesting ideas about the world and the powers that be. You can sometimes tell which ones think that The Man is out to get them, and then others seem pretty normal and then start asking for books written by crackpot professors out west where the only copy is somewhere in Kansas and evidently the government is trying to destroy it because THEY don't want us to know the TRUTH.

So I google the guy that our patron was talking about and evidently he's into that whole Western Civilization/ethnic purity thing (figures that he got his college degree in apartheid era South Africa)

Sometimes it's so hard to keep a straight face, especially when people seem like they've watched National Treasure 2 a few too many times.

And I've heard so many of these things and it just gets me how there's so much craziness in the world, why do you have to add to it?

1 comment:

Randal Graves said...

I'd love to comment in detail, but I've got the Illuminati on my tail.