Tuesday, March 17, 2009

playlist 3/17/09

Despite being 1/4th Irish, I didn't play anything remotely Celtic this morning. St. Patrick is awesome and all, but the holiday itself doesn't do anything for me, as I'm not a fan of corned beef and am not much of a drinker. Not looking forward to driving home from downtown today.

folk implosion - my ritual
daara j - babylone
diplo - big lost
rokia traore - kounandi
pinback - hurley
georgia ann muldrow - patience
the nazarenes - song of righteous life
diplo - summer's gonna hurt you / into the sun
burial - etched headplate
pigeonhed - marry me
extra golden - brothers gone away
tinariwen - toumast
amadou & mariam - fete au village
flying lotus - unexpected delight
african head charge - headed to glory
emmanuel jal - elengwen
oumou sangare - djorolen
lauryn hill - when it hurts so bad
meshell ndgeocello - akeldama
gnarls barkley - who's gonna save my soul
martina topley-bird - soul food
blockhead - road rage breakdown
john frusciante - with no one

No comments: