Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Open Letter #4

Dear Cleveland Municipal Court

You suck.

It must be nice to only show up to work 7 hours a week and take home $150,000 a year and then some for not doing anything and having a crappy website that doesn't work and hasn't been updated and for leaving you on hold for indefinite amounts of time when you finally DO get through, we get to deal with your minions who don't know anything except how to be rude and bureaucratic. Yay nepotism. Too bad I'm not Democrat so I can't get a slice of that pie.

I know we're poor and all and it seems like there's a lot of revenue generating action going on right now at $190 a pop since evidently the traffic cameras aren't doing the trick anymore. I got pulled over a few weeks ago, my brother-in-law got a ticket, my dad got pulled over, and you'd think that there'd be, you know, bigger problems in the area, like, you know, gangs and slumlords and crack and people getting murdered.

Hello? We're in Cleveland. We're poor. You might not realize this because you're taking so much of our paychecks. But most of us can't come up with that kind of money. Heck, most of us can't afford to take the RTA anymore.

So I call your office of to see if I can mail in my ticket and check and you say it takes 7-10 days to get there. I got my ticket on Saturday and my court date is this Friday.

Awesome. It REALLY takes that long for the mail to get there? What the HELL do you do all day? Because I have a desk job too and I KNOW it doesn't take mail that long to get there.

Thank GOD I didn't mail in that ticket the same day and hope it'd get there in time.

As for you, thanks for nothing.

3 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Do you have any idea how long it takes for a mailed check to sit in a bin? C'mon.

Cookbook said...

Oh, that's awful! Sorry you've been put through all this frustration! Grr.

DJ J.Fever AKA DJ Melodic One said...

Thats why our city is going straight to hell! Most people that live in this city are trying there hardest to find jobs out of the city and move.

The RTA went up on fares and cant get there services together, the city police are only worried about pulling people over and giving them expensive tickets and ignoring the real criminals on the street, our downtown mall sucks even more after they kicked out the kids who BTW were the ones actually buys the crap in there, our airport suck due to Ricky Smith and his suckass plans to put failling business in there, etc.. etc.......

And folks, stop trying re-elect our do nothing mayor! fuck you Frank Jackson!!