Tuesday, November 25, 2008

quarterlife

I turn 25 today. I don't think I'm a midlife or even quarterlife crisis kind of person but I've been feeling pretty low the past two days. Still, I feel good about the show I did this morning and I'm just going to try and get through today.

playlist 11/25/08

diplo- summer's gonna hurt you
tv on the radio - family tree
lupe fiasco - kick push
joe gibbs - universal dub
dr alimantado - here for a purpose
love - alone again or
kristin hersh & michael stipe - your ghost
gutter twins - who will lead us?
ollabelle - no more my lord
martina topley-bird - anything
cut chemist - the garden
joe strummer and the mescaleros - tony adams
regina carter - higher ground
outkast - liberation
irene stevenson - if it had not been for jesus
the masonic wonders - i called him
sonic youth - tabla in suburbia
mazzy star - take everything
U2 - acrobat
afghan whigs - uptown again
the cure - cut
lamb - this could be heaven

1 comment:

Randal Graves said...

At least you're not 35. Now that's old.

I still have to get that Gutter Twins album.