Thursday, October 20, 2011

do I dare disturb the universe?

The small graces of late night conversation, of the catharsis of admittance in a safe place, and the resultant laughter when resolution has been reached and we can laugh about things various and sundry. Venting and laughter are needed for survival, it seems. I drive home through the rain feeling like a weight has fallen from me, at least for the short run. My apartment smells like mint in my attempt to eradicate the rodentia, and there's a voicemail on the phone that could mean anything but probably won't mean much given my track record of brief attempts and longtime platonics. We shall see...

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Ozzy wants you to be the symptom of the universe. I don't know what that means.

Venting is overrated. Ulcers are the new black.

Anonymous said...

let love live
yeah
yeah
yeah