Wednesday, January 18, 2012

you got a sackful of candy, and all I got was a rock.



Everybody loves us, everybody's getting kind of old.

I'll leave the re-branding to the bright young things, but at the risk of being mistaken for people that I'm most assuredly not or sharing a hashtag with Machine Gun Kelly, I've decamped to another little corner of the Internets as we await the great totalitarian curtain to come crashing down despite all "I really don't want to do this but it's for your own good" absurdity that will no doubt issue from the Powers That Be, who also signed the indefinite detention act (where's the outrage on that?) after hemming and hawing too.

It'll be a little different, maybe some personal, less regional, definitely more ephemeral, because there's stuff I've found I like that I want to share with others without being quite so pigeonholed. So, if you care to follow, mark your bookmarks here because that's where you'll find me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no "anonymous" posting on the new blog?

that girl said...

whoops, now enabled!

Randal Graves said...

WHY DO YOU HATE CLEVELANDIA?

Stanley Workman said...

http://retiretocleveland.blogspot.com/