Thursday, March 18, 2010

downtown...

So marching in the parade was fun, never thought I'd be going up the middle of Superior Avenue with a green feather boa on... good times. So many people out and it's sad that it's such a dead zone 90% of the time, even during rush hour.

The amount of people was overwhelming so while I was waiting up for Corey, I hung out at the downtown Cleveland Public Library and read through a stack of National Geographics and wandered through the art books enjoying the quiet and the massive stacks full of knowledge all around me.

And it's almost the weekend. I'm dying to get outside and go somewhere where there's trees and nature to balance out the concrete... hoping to get down to the Cuyahoga Valley or Edgewater or the Cultural Gardens or somewhere,noticing that the price of gas is creeping up again and that my bike desperately needs some maintenance...

No comments: